Please see below the current vacancies:Lugarno FC Coaching Director Position
Lugarno FC is looking to appoint a Club Coaching Director for football season 2018. The appointment is for a two year period subject to an annual review. This position reports to the Lugarno FC Executive Committee and entails some of the responsibilities outlined below.
- Train and mentor coaches and assist them plan and implement training sessions.
- Coordinate club wide training.
- Provide guidance to coaches on game management and how to interact with parents and club officials.
- Administer a club-wide player development program.
- Coordinate the club’s school holiday football camps.
- Maintain the club’s training resources.
- Act as a mentor to other club coaches and team officials.
- Provide coaching and advice to challenge individuals within the club and to encourage increased participation, involvement and commitment.
This position is a paid position and the applicant must hold a current FFA C licence.
Please note candidates applying for this position must have a current Working With Children Number.
Interested candidates should contact Lugarno FC President Hagop Tchamkertenian on
0414 953 271 or email: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 15 December 2017.